Personalized & STRAIGHT-FORWARD Pain Treatment
Our goal is to decrease pain, and improve function, which can be achieved with a correct diagnosis and treatment plan. This plan will often require pinpoint accuracy in diagnosis and treatment for optimal outcomes. We are dedicated to this end.
Prior to the Appointment
- After scheduling your appointment, you will be directed to setup your account via the online Patient Portal. Here you can fill out all necessary paperwork which will include your health history. If you are able to get this done prior to your first visit this will save you a lot of time upon arriving at our office.
- If you have had previous imaging performed, please arrange to bring the images, along with the results, to your appointment. This will speed up the process of gathering information in order to secure a correct diagnosis.
At Your Appointment
- After you are checked in, Dr. Chappell will spend time with you learning about your concerns and what it is you would like to accomplish.
- Dr. Chappell will then perform a thorough examination and discuss with you his findings and next steps.
- You have probably heard about skinning cats, it’s not a one-size-fits-all process. Often times, diagnostic testing will be ordered, which may include further imaging studies.
- Once a diagnosis is achieved, Dr. Chappell will discuss your treatment options with you. In some cases the best option will require a surgical intervention but in most cases there are non-surgical treatment options. There are always options. If you already have an idea of how you would like to proceed, this is very helpful, so please share your desires for treatment as you know your body better than anyone else and will oftentimes be right on when it comes to best treatment options for yourself.